Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: -Byakuugan vs. Sharingan -

Newbie ultra-vegeta may be famous one day ultra-vegeta may be famous one day ultra-vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    like you said byakugan is better for insight and for the obvious...................you can read your opponents emotions and predict his movements through it sort of like kenshin does............but i thik that sharingan is the superior technique.............the ability to copy other jutsus is crazy....plus you can see through your opponents techniques...........not to mention the mangekyo shringan........................

www.phantom01.com

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    the sharigan is way better than the byakugan. with the sharigan u can look into ur oppenents eyez and kill them. How manty fights have u seen that both opponents dont look into each others eyez? And i THINK you can do jutsu without needing to form the hand movements (seals). Itachi did this. An dont forget about its genjutsu ability. look what itachi did to kakashi in just a few seconds. he had him suffering for 3 dayz

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsumori
    the sharigan is way better than the byakugan. with the sharigan u can look into ur oppenents eyez and kill them. How manty fights have u seen that both opponents dont look into each others eyez? And i THINK you can do jutsu without needing to form the hand movements (seals). Itachi did this. An dont forget about its genjutsu ability. look what itachi did to kakashi in just a few seconds. he had him suffering for 3 dayz
    But then again, Itachi is a very extraordinary person.
    We don't have someone of that calibre to compare.

Newbie Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are 2 types of Sharingan. The regular sharingan that Kakashi has and the Mangekyou Sharingan that Itachi has. The ability of the Mangekyou Sharingan is incredible. You will not get anywhere near to touching someone who uses the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Mangekyou Sharingan > Byakugan > Sharingan
    (^_^)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammon029
    There are 2 types of Sharingan. The regular sharingan that Kakashi has and the Mangekyou Sharingan that Itachi has. The ability of the Mangekyou Sharingan is incredible. You will not get anywhere near to touching someone who uses the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Mangekyou Sharingan > Byakugan > Sharingan
    (^_^)
    Regular sharingan also has multiple levels...

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Byakuugan, sharinghan are cool and I would love to have them b/c they look cooler but I would rather have the potential that you could gain from the Byakuugan.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie bravozero may be famous one day bravozero may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiden
    Byakuugan is the better technique if you ask me, but teh sharingan look cooler.
    yeah i cant really say any more on that...
    I think that the byakuugan looks way more intense than the sharingan.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3