Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C/J/K Pop

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

C/J/K Pop

hi. i love Chinese, Japanese and Korean pop, and was just wondering if anyone else did and if so what their favourites r and y they like it ^^ so, my favourites r...

chinese
    leehom wang - i like his voice and the beats to his songs, especially the ones from the shangri-la cd
    jay chou - i really 飄移 from the initial d ost ^^

japanese
    utada hikaru - i think her voice is really nice, even though i don't like some of her songs (like easy breezy... anyone who uses the word japanese-y is just....ya)

korean
    se7en - i like watching his mvs, so therefore i got into his music
    BoA - i think i like her korean songs better than her japanese songs...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: C/J/K Pop

ive never really listened to j-pop or anything... or any japanese music for that matter... i do however, love all the songs on alot of my ps2 games... i think one of the blitzball songs is by ramstein and i love it!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

You probably could have just entitled the thread "Asian pop." and avoided all the abbreviations.

Unless you have something against India....
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i have nothing against india or any other asian countries i left out (i.e.-phillipines, thailand, etc.) but i just haven't heard any music from there...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

do you have a link to leehom wang?? and also is that a guy or a girl??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

pretty much I listen to wat miharu listen's to.Also I listen to The pillows,
    Glay,L'Arc-en-Ciel.I like Glay's album heavy Guage! Jpop rules!!!

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    do you have a link to leehom wang?? and also is that a guy or a girl??
    leehom wang is a guy. if u go to http://www.lee-hom.com u can watch some of his mvs ^^ but the site is kind of hard to get around if u don't know chinese...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: C/J/K Pop

acutually.....i do listen the japanese rap and rock........but not pop, sorry to say.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast