Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C4D - Sig Help

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

C4D - Sig Help

I am looking for some C4D renders...I am working on a new style sig which calls for a C4D render (which wasn't provided...crappy tutorial) and since I don't have nor intend to get C4D I was wondering if people could point me in the right direction for getting the stuff. I tried GOOGLE so lets not suggest that huh?

As for what I am looking for...maybe some small cubes....or abstract objects?

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.itsgameover.com/downloads...endersPack.rar

I think this should help you ^_^ 560 c4ds

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    send me some drawings and I'll be able to do the tomorrow if I get them now if not you'll have to wait till Friday

(off topic I googled rerendering image how to didn't turn out so well could use some info on that if you can) ^^

You want them in .c4d right Cinema 4D version 9 at school I have 9 somewhere could install it now but I'm tired and the serial #s well @.@ I'd rather put a ship in a bottle together.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the offer Phoenix but I can't draw nor do I have a scanner...I will go through what -Ryo- sent me and make due...just trying to learn a new technique so it isn't a big deal.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh ok well if you want something modeled feel free to ask I may end up putting it in to the house I've been modeling very futuristic (well trying to make it that way) maybe I'll post of a few shot of what I have done.

(btw edited my post above)
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    deviantART: where ART meets application!

go to the 3d model section under the resources

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    did those c4ds help chief?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast