Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: call of duty big red one

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

Question call of duty big red one

has anybody played call of duty big red one yet? I heard it is really good and i'm thinking of buying that one or resident evil 4. still thinkin about it

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: call of duty big red one

I haven't played it, yet. But, I read about it in the gamespot website..................it sounds cool and enjoyable.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It's pretty good, the whole theme is getting a bit old though. A decent WWII experience but don't expect anything groundbreaking.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    It's pretty good, the whole theme is getting a bit old though. A decent WWII experience but don't expect anything groundbreaking.
    That is very true. The overall theme is basically the same, but these types of games are always fun to play............

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hum, I haven't really played any of the Call of Duty games, so I have no place to say whether it is good or bad. Is it better than Medal of Honor? (Then again, it's hard to find something that is worse than MoH.)

I don't mind playing WW2 games, just because I like that period of war history.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Hum, I haven't really played any of the Call of Duty games, so I have no place to say whether it is good or bad. Is it better than Medal of Honor? (Then again, it's hard to find something that is worse than MoH.)

If you ask me, I would definitely say that Call of Duty games are much better than the Medal of Honor ones. Then again, it is just a one dude's opinion. But, I would advice you to try to play atleast one Call of Duty games. Since you said that you like the history of that time period, you will love these games...........

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd

Well it's like this: The creators of CoD are the people who left Medal of Honour (and EA) to become their own studio.
    After that all MoH games have sucked... It's not hard to figure out why.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Well it's like this: The creators of CoD are the people who left Medal of Honour (and EA) to become their own studio.
    After that all MoH games have sucked... It's not hard to figure out why.
    WOW!!! I didn't know that....................no idea. No wonder why the recent Medal of Honour games suck, bigtime. That is why I prefer Call of Duty games.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast