I am looking to buy a camcorder for well that is not really important, what is important is I want good quality from an indoor shooting. This will primarily be used indoors in typical indoor lighting. I have been looking at Sony HDR-HC1 HDV, JVC GZ-MC500 and the Panasonic AG-DVX100A. My problem is that I know I need a really nice quality in low light settings...no I am not starting a porn ring...I am just unsure if the are the right items to be looking at. They are all ranked pretty low for low light settings but I have no idea how dark 60 lux vs 15 lux really is. Any ideas, suggestions etc???
PS looking for under $2000
Here is something:
The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI derived unit of illuminance or illumination. It is equal to one lumen per square metre.
* sunlight on an average day ranges from 32 000 (32 klx) to 100 000 lux (100 klx)
* TV studios are lit at about 1 000 lux (1 klx)
* a bright office has about 400 lux of illumination
* moonlight represents about 1 lux
* starlight measures a mere 0.000 05 lux (= 50 μlx)