Thread: Cameras....

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Cameras....

HIllo ppl...by this thread you will notice that right now I have nothing very important to do ...just curious
    .....do u like taking pictures? If so what kind....ppl, places, or flowers etc.....or anything What kind of camera do u have?
    I like taking pics of ppl...places....everything....although I almost never take pics of flowers..... ...right now I'm just using a normal camera....Lumix FX9...or something like that
    ....ever since I was a little girl I liked cameras......and taking pics....and editing the pics in the computer.....

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cameras....

i use a hpm305 photosmart.
    moving this to the art section ^_^,
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cameras....

Sister's ...think its a Nikon or I use my dad's Fuji. But I take pictures of cities, people acting stupid or being hot..hehe. But then I take those photos into Photoshop and mess around to see how it looks.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.