Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can the avatars be a little more bigger?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

can the avatars be a little more bigger?

can you make the avatar size more bigger??
    like about 200X200???
    or maybe 120X120?

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can the avatars be a little more bigger?

i'm sorry but no. it either has ta be 80by80pixels or 19.5KB

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

well ok.......

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know that kinda sucks.......T_T

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

well if you have a picture you want for an avatar, and it's simply too big, give me a link and i'll resize it for you and you can use it for an avatar, k? Just let me know and i'll do what i can!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well the reason why it couldn't be bigger is because the management thinks this is a site where everyone who comes in can enjoy which includes people without high speed connection

a few of these 100+x100+ avatars can slow the whole process and kills the experience

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    well if you have a picture you want for an avatar, and it's simply too big, give me a link and i'll resize it for you and you can use it for an avatar, k? Just let me know and i'll do what i can!
    YOU CAN???????????????
    =O!!!!!!!!!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    well the reason why it couldn't be bigger is because the management thinks this is a site where everyone who comes in can enjoy which includes people without high speed connection

a few of these 100+x100+ avatars can slow the whole process and kills the experience
    He is correct the reason we don't have big avatars here is because of all the trafic on the site. to many 100x100 avatars would lag the dialup people down

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast