Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can Destiny Be Interupted?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Can Destiny Be Interupted?

I came across this question when I was reading Macbeth. If someone told you your fortune, do you believe that you could have fulfilled the prediction with the information given to you, without it, or either? Also, if you weren't told that information, do you believe that prediction still could have come true? Please explain your reasoning.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can Destiny Be Interupted?

i do not believe in destiny it would be simple coincedence or the lack thought that would allow someone to have been told their future and to fulfill this prediction. if this information was given to me i would think nothing of it for as i said before i do not belive in destiny.
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

destiny isn't something that clutches you... it holds your hand and plays games with you... however...

don't let destiny dictate what you become, make your OWN decisions... don't let predictions or visions or interpretations rule your life and decisions...

however... what if it's someone's destiny to break destiny? would they still be fulfilling it even though they're the ones who broke it?

i myself am struggling with these questions, and sadly i can't give a complete answer...

^_^ but Soshi will explain once he has a chance to come online!

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Some girl comes by, breaks your heart once, and that's the end of destiny, haha.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm, if you knew about the thing wouldn't that be part of destiney? soo wouldn't you'd just be going in circles trying to prevent the thing you made 'cuz you were tryin to prevent it? does that make sence

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Our destiny is in our own hands. If you think you'll be a great businessman one day because someone told you so, and you don't work hard, you're gone. But yeah destiny can be interupted by some accidents or incidents, which can happen anytime in the long life.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Of course it all depends if you believe in destiny. I think yes you can change your destiny, mainly because I beleive that it's the choices you make in life that determines it's outcome.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends if u believe in destiny.Probably if u do than it probably can be changed.We r not certain yet.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast