Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can Destiny Be Interupted?

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can Destiny Be Interupted?

i dun believe destiny at all...
    many ppl juz ruined their lives by believin stupid prediction...like my fren..
    so no1 should ever believe destiny, our lives r in our OWN hands..if we work hard enough we can be a millionair..anythin!
    look at d wright bros..they managed to fly didnt they?did they giv up when every1 told them they were nuts? no! ok..i think u get d point..*gettin too worked up*

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Destiny can be altered all the time.
    Most ppl don't know what their destiny is or maybe no one told them but by the way i believe everybody make their own destiny in a sense the decisions u make will determine your new destiny.
    Their is so many theories on this subject that at the end of the day ppl believe whetever they want.Something good happens to then they say destiny something bad they say something else so i am not sure if everybody knows what the definition of destiny is.

Newbie Suki Sakurazuka may be famous one day Suki Sakurazuka may be famous one day Suki Sakurazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I personaly don't beleive in desteny, because in order for people to have destiny's, there would have to be some one or something to govern what those destiny's are, and I am not the religeouse type. However, it does seem that in life, you often get a stream of events that seem to link together inexplicidly, and come out with either great or terrible outcomes. When these things happen one can not but wonder if there might not be more to life than just simple coincedences.

But at the end of the day, I too think that our destiny's are for use to decied, and while others can have a huge effect on our lives, it is up to us in the end to choose our paths, and live life to the full - or not And if some one where to tern to me tomorrow and tell me my destiny, I would hit them for taking the fun of life away from me. After all, part of the fun of life is not knowing how it will all end up, or when it will end.

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

they call it destiny for a reason cuz its whats ment to happen

Code Name Wind

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Destiny can be altered all the time.
    Most ppl don't know what their destiny is or maybe no one told them but by the way i believe everybody make their own destiny in a sense the decisions u make will determine your new destiny.
    Their is so many theories on this subject that at the end of the day ppl believe whetever they want.Something good happens to then they say destiny something bad they say something else so i am not sure if everybody knows what the definition of destiny is.
    I agree with the monk here
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh, it might be hard, but i think it could be done. Just do something really stupid, it just might work.

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Newbie HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHA, you can't change destiny!
    What ever happens is destiny, eating is destiny, sleeping, living, breathing, becoming, dying,killing,farting, its all destiny people. What ever happens at any time is destiny. Fate is simular, but very diffrent. Fate is something of high coiencindents that was made to happen. In other words luck. Luck is present and Fate is what has allready happend, hopefully you can comprehend that.
    This is from a person who has spoken with philosiphers about this. And other people also....

In conclusion, you can't change your destiny. What ever you do and what ever you deside is destiny, YOU MAKE YOUR DESTINY! You just don't know what it is till it hits you! Not literaly, I hope. But you do not have to listen to me, I dont make the rules in your life.

Sorry for soundin like an old fart. No afffence to old people!
    How do you like my new hair do my Lord?

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

well destiny is like this you may think you changed it but no it was supposed to be that way.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast