Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can feelings mess up a friendship between a guy and a girl?

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Can feelings mess up a friendship between a guy and a girl?

What are feelings??? I ask. I really can't define what are feelings to a human being. Can you really mess up a friendship by expressing your feeling to a friend that you truly care about???? the one friend that you would travel a distance just to be there for them when in need. Does these feeling make you worry about this person even after that person told you almost everything that happened in their life. Or does feelings make you somewhat jealous whenyou see that person talk to someone you don't like.....can expressing yourself to someone just damage your self confidence????? This picture explains it all....
    Last edited by The Truth; Feb 20, 2006 at 11:11 PM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can feelings mess up a friendship between a guy and a girl?

i think you can... ive done it before...
    *goes to his dark cornor.. i donlt' wanna think about it*
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

ah... yeah, feelings can mess up a friendship between a guy and a girl. it's a complicated situation to explain... and i guess it's happened to everyone at one stage of their life. but i guess it's just human nature to be attracted to other poeple, of opposite sex or the same. bottom line drawn

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to express your feelings to a friend that is very important to you.....
    It has to options:
    1) If you said your feelings to him/her maybe he/she will break up your friendship forever.....
    2) He/She will never leave you if he/she does like you also.....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes. If you harbour feelings towards a certain someone and he finds out, he might feel awkward and everytime he sees you subsequently he might not know how to talk to you - he might be grappling with how to talk to you like a friend, without sending out all the wrong signals or have you think he likes you as well. It happens to a lot of people.

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe, probably, could be, its possible, maybe impossible, depends

lol
    Play boy bunny sexcii sex my bunny hunny think pink! love hot guyz pink is sexyy crazyy

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have problems with my women

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes it really depends wat u may have done to mess up that friendship, but in my opinon yes it is possible to mess up a friendship between a guy and a girl.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast