Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can furit make people fat?

Newbie Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can furit make people fat?

probably....yes..i think it can....

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I don't know whether to say yes or no, I guess I had better figure out what a 'furit' is first.

aint a furit a pokemon

fruit is more naturally beneficial than candy

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to eat a balanced diet... you can't just have fruit. But, it's a lot better for you than all the other junk they have out there.

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i think it can cuz when i eat salad and other fruit i get huge but when i eat candy and juck food i'm back to normal
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, friut does have a lot of sugar and carbs, but they are complex carbs that are harder for your body to break down into fat, so the carbs in fresh friut are good for you. Were you eating canned or frozen friut? A lot of times they have added sugars for preservative reasons. Also, if you were eating other stuff besides fruit, chances are that's what made you gain weight. I highly doubt that a couple of days of eating friut would result in weight gain, unless you were just sitting on your butt the whole time and not burning any calories.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Like most people, too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing, too much fruit without a balanced diet is very bad, considering that as people have been saying fruits contain complex carbs and sugars and organic and fatty acids. Though the viatmins that some fruits contain are good and necessary for the body, the extra acids and carbs that fruits contain are bad for you, but its all about balance. Although, if I had a choice of gaining weight or getting scurvy, I would choose weight.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

actually if u eat to much it can make u fat cuz fruits/vegetables got glucose(sugar) in and other vitamins!!the vegetable/fruit that can make more fater is the abocado cuz it got proteins, is like if u were eating meat!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2