Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can society ever stop going down hill?

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Can society ever stop going down hill?

Has anyone noticed that these days society is getting worse with each generation? These days morals hardly exist anymore, I heard on the radio that statistics show that 10% of people have sex on the first date! Wasn't there a time when people waited till mariage to become sexually active with people. Its not just sex either divorce rates are getting higher and higher and violence among people happens almost everyday. At this rate what is the next generation going to be like? and the one after that etc. If society keeps going like this whats going to happen? Are 10 year old kids going to be having sex? Are firstgraders going to be bringing knives to school? This is not a problem thats just going to go away and people just keep ignoring it and doing nothing to prevent it. I wonder is it even possible for society to stop going down hill at this point. I think though if it gets so bad to the point where something catastrophic happens people are going to see the error of the way life is and things will begin to get better. Thats what I pray for, I mean hasn't mankind seen enough hatred and the tragedy that comes from it or is humanity just going to continue repeating the mistakes of the past and do morals even still even exist?

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can society ever stop going down hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenseiga
    Has anyone noticed that these days society is getting worse with each generation? These days morals hardly exist anymore, I heard on the radio that statistics show that 10% of people have sex on the first date! Wasn't there a time when people waited till mariage to become sexually active with people. Its not just sex either divorce rates are getting higher and higher and violence among people happens almost everyday. At this rate what is the next generation going to be like? and the one after that etc. If society keeps going like this whats going to happen? Are 10 year old kids going to be having sex? Are firstgraders going to be bringing knives to school? This is not a problem thats just going to go away and people just keep ignoring it and doing nothing to prevent it. I wonder is it even possible for society to stop going down hill at this point. I think though if it gets so bad to the point where something catastrophic happens people are going to see the error of the way life is and things will begin to get better. Thats what I pray for, I mean hasn't mankind seen enough hatred and the tragedy that comes from it or is humanity just going to continue repeating the mistakes of the past and do morals even still even exist?
    First off people are idoits.....They can be the good ones or the bad ones ...And yes society is going downhill whether we like it or not .And unfourtunatly it is going to continue like this untill somebody shoves their foot up the president's ass so he can fix it....I also blame the trolls

I'm ♥mazing!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenseiga
    Are 10 year old kids going to be having sex?
    In some cases they already are. Ive heard on ophera some as young as 9 have.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    In some cases they already are. Ive heard on ophera some as young as 9 have.
    Another reason why abortion is such a big issue.....Little kids getting knocked-up then not taking responsibility for it...(For the sake of the topic lets not get in too deep about abortion )

I'm ♥mazing!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Society will never stop going down hill. Kindergarteners already carry guns to skool. Society is gonna hit rock bottom soon enough. I think this started to change dramatically with the seperation of religion and state. When they stop teaching religion in skools theystop teaching morals as well. That was the beginning of the steep drop of humanity.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Society will never stop going down hill. Kindergarteners already carry guns to skool. Society is gonna hit rock bottom soon enough. I think this started to change dramatically with the seperation of religion and state. When they stop teaching religion in skools theystop teaching morals as well. That was the beginning of the steep drop of humanity.
    I half way agree with u, but the fact is if schools did like u said begin religion in schools again which I'm guessing in most of the world would be christianity people of other religions would become offended and see it as a way of forcing christian beliefs upon their children but yes if religion was part of school some morals would be taught but that isnt the way to do it in fact thats part of the problem. Parents today expect schools to teach their kids everything like sex ed for example, its not for the kids its for thoes lazy ass parents who are too embarassed to teach their kids about sex then the schools just try and make the kids afraid of sex by listing every negative thing can say it is. Schools focus on academics only and they should thats what they're for, its parents responsibility to teach their kids right and wrong and that may be where it started to decline

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I am I the only one that thinks society hasn't changed since the Renasiance? Seriously, I see little difference between then, and now. There's always something the public's not doing right, everyone's always depressed and saying, everything sucks the world's going to hell, blah blah blah. If you don't like it, don't try to tip the president, it's not his job as far as I'm concerned, it's us. Quit bitching and do something yourselves and instead of talking about it you hopeless doom believers. Man this topic is annoying.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey theres always the old saying, "what goes up must come down." Society doesnt transcend this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast