Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can u pls help me out here

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Can u pls help me out here

well i just started another year at skool and i found out that this year we have a japanese course.

but i got to drop a subject to get it. i was think of dropping my computer class, cause its really boring and we just learn about dam "systems" (the word is overly used in the class).

and i'm not sure whether i could take this sub, and still get into college.

so what do u guys thing should i take japanese classes or should i try and get by in my computer class.

i really want to here your opinions.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can u pls help me out here

Computer, cuz you can study japanese on your own..as for computer..that really needs a teacher.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

how many criteds do you get for eatch class?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Can u pls help me out here

i dunno.....i would go with japanese clases.....thats just my opinion though....
    anime is god...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I stay stick with your regular computer class... THough the first year of japanese is very easy "IF u study alot... dedicate at least 2hr's a day" the second year... is a different story i'd dedicate at least 3hr's a day to study kanji and sentence structure.
    Trust me i took japanese... its a VERY hard language to learn especially if u have no current knowledge of it.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well its just a beginners course and i'm goin to find out whether i can get credit for it or not. and well the computer class i took doesn't really have a lot of software stuff and anything like that, it all about creating systems u use for businesses like replacing file cabinet to computer and electronicalising a business, deciding what software and hardware to use so it really boring. it is completely different what i was told about the course and i know that i will fail it.

and i know i little japanese since i took it for 2 years in junior school and 1 yr at high school. so i think icould pull of better marks in it and i do have more of an interest in japanese than IPT (computer class)

Newbie Chipanator may be famous one day Chipanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Are you going to Japan anytime soon? Because if you're not I'm assuming that you plan to enter the workforce soon and believe me you can get a great job if you have computer skills. I'm not saying that you shouldn't learn Japanese, but you can learn a foriegn language in your spare time.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

i think u should go 4 d japanese class..
    computer isn't tat important unless u study tat subject....or wanna be a computer engineer or somethin...but as an anime fan...it'll be much efficient....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast