Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: can you do things? (Anime Fanatics)

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can you do things? (Anime Fanatics)

Quote Originally Posted by animechick
    hmmm..odd question....

id strip

hehe

A normal question that could wield some very, very odd answers. Thankfully we've managed to avoid most of them.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    I ate a dog biscuit so that my cousin would let me have his old akira film, it was worth it
    I love it when people fall for that trap. They could make you eat/do something to the extreme but then they go and pull a "zOMG 34T D09 F0O|) LOL". Which I do even when not asked. They're not going to kill you, they hardly ever taste intolerable enough to make it "oh em gee!1!! 9ROS5 roffle", if anything it's been said if you are stranded somewhere that dog food is best(all nutrients in a nutshell), and you can share them with your best pal Snoopy! Now the only thing you need is to not get caught by your parents because they'll stop you by saying it's a "barbaric act". Pfft. D:<

Oh and I would never strip for anime, unless my boyfriend had it and I wanted it or I'd pretend to want it but just want to have hawt sechs. Imeanwutlolol
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mana
    I love it when people fall for that trap. They could make you eat/do something to the extreme but then they go and pull a "zOMG 34T D09 F0O|) LOL". Which I do even when not asked. They're not going to kill you, they hardly ever taste intolerable enough to make it "oh em gee!1!! 9ROS5 roffle", if anything it's been said if you are stranded somewhere that dog food is best(all nutrients in a nutshell), and you can share them with your best pal Snoopy! Now the only thing you need is to not get caught by your parents because they'll stop you by saying it's a "barbaric act". Pfft. D:<

Oh and I would never strip for anime, unless my boyfriend had it and I wanted it or I'd pretend to want it but just want to have hawt sechs. Imeanwutlolol

Hahaha... Funny, but still WAY too much information. The majority of us would gladly buy anime, but even dog food is too much for me.

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

tough question...i'd work for allowence each week, pay for anime dvds online, pay for mangas at barnes & noble, and that's about it. at least, that's what i used to do. until i became cheap! XD now i just ask my parents for money. SCORE!
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Thanks

Unfortinatly I make more money than my parents, so I give them money. That's not the way it's supposed to work, but that's the way it is. So I'm on my own for buying anime, but I'm still not doing anything crazy.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I do crazy things for fun so it wouldn't matter what I did.

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on what I have to do
    I might do some things, But I'm not stupid
    I like anime and if I can't see a new one than oh well I'll enjoy some other old, but still good anime.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: can you do things? (Anime Fanatics)

hmm... that's a good question... I like anime, but I wouldn't go and do something so stupid or life-threatening....I'm not that desperate....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast