Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: canada:is it always cold up here?

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks

canada:is it always cold up here?

just started this thread because im curious as to what non- canadians beleive the weather conditions are up here. please tell me what you know about canada. i know i will be quite shocked with what some of you think of my good country, but no hard feelings of coarse.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well canada is very cold in some places, but in the summer i think it gets warm in some southern areas????

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    We live in big igloos, I drive a dog sled, and my pet is a polar bear named Bruno. ^_^;

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...i know that there are a bunch of french doods and doodettes up there..but yea, in some places such as the area above the five great lakes of America...where the climates just right for fishing....Canada is having its sweet moments with nature outside wearing light jackets...id say yea..some places can be warm.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I live in Minnesota. People up here (some) think that were a sub-divition of Canada. Like-weather, we love hockey, people say "EH?" but not in that annoying "northern" accent that the media gave us. It just sounds natural. I say that the weather is awsome up here and it is just right in summer. I also love the winter. I can't believe some people farther south can stand the hot and humid weather down south. Just too hot for me. As far as The Canadian Senery, I visited and I loved it. I only wish America would get out of the imperial system and switch to metric. So I wouldn't have to look at the small MPH guage in my car when driving. Canada rocks, and a lotta people I know are from Canada. "GOD BLESS OUR LAND" man!! just remember: keep your stick on the ice.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well canada is very cold in some places, but in the summer i think it gets warm in some southern areas????
    Some people seem to forget that the majority of the populated area's of Canada share the same weather patterns as the northern United States. It can get just as cold in Grand Forks North Dakota as it does in Winnipeg Manitoba.

But yeah, It is true that it does get cold here in the winter, Bitter cold. Winnipeg's winters are well known to be bitter, with it normally getting down to the -30C (-22F) with the Windchill getting down even further.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    We live in big igloos, I drive a dog sled, and my pet is a polar bear named Bruno. ^_^;

Considering that you're supposedly in Winnepeg, I doubt your polar bear is really named Bruno.

It's hard to give an impression of Canadia as a whole because the parts are different. The Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario, Prarie Provinces, BC, Nunavut/Northwest Terr./Yukon Terr. -They've all got their own unique flavor.

But I WILL say that Winnepeg is probably the dirtiest city I've been to in North America.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Considering that you're supposedly in Winnepeg, I doubt your polar bear is really named Bruno.

It's hard to give an impression of Canadia as a whole because the parts are different. The Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario, Prarie Provinces, BC, Nunavut/Northwest Terr./Yukon Terr. -They've all got their own unique flavor.

But I WILL say that Winnepeg is probably the dirtiest city I've been to in North America.
    Its called Sarcasm

As for Winnipeg being the Dirtiest? When was the last time you visited the city?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast