Thread: Canada new head of State

Newbie Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Canada new head of State

Hey fellow Canadians, I was wondering what do you think about the controversy about the nomination of Michaëlle Jean as the representative of the Queen to Canada. I think (I said I think) that she is been contest because of three things: 1) She is a Quebecer 2) She have the french nationality and 3) She come from Haiti... I think that if she really is a separatist she would not have accepted her nomination. I think that you can't judge someone ideas by the ones of her husband (that's what is done now)... as an ex-separatist (yeah I am french-canadian and not separatist) maybe it just affect me more than other people... I just wanted to know what you think about that

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Canada new head of State

I like her as the next Governor General. She's multi-cultural. And I doubt she'd have accepted the nomination if she's a separatist. People should be less jumpy.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Concidering that her postion is merely a formality, it doesn't really matter to me.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna move to canada in a few years
    it's going to be hard for me to adjust

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Canada new head of State

I dont mind... you can put any body in this job... I only think that this Governor General job has to be abolish.

The only thing that this job serve is to lose money. She is a represent the queen, your a jocking .

We are not british. We do not need their queen. What she bring here...? only lost of money. How is the cost of the magesty visit in the canada...? And what is the cost of his representative...? I the know the anser: TO MUCH! :mad2:.

Wy do you think some province whant to separate from the canada...? This is one of reason. We do not need his "Magesty" on this side of the ocean. She is only a person on the Welfare, and his montly check have to be revised until we see that she want to find a job a real job...

Michaëlle Jean, return to a real job. You will do nothing with this job...

Newbie Little_Anime_Bunneh may be famous one day Little_Anime_Bunneh may be famous one day Little_Anime_Bunneh's Avatar
    Thanks

Err..Yay? I didn't read it all. X3
    But I'm Canadien so thats all that matters, right? right? Tell me I'm right!!
    The world hates you, the world loves me. You know why? Cause I have pie!