Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Canada wins Dumbest Govt Award

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Canada wins Dumbest Govt Award

It makes sense. Paul Martin is a dumbass.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    It makes sense. Paul Martin is a dumbass.

Yup, I have to agree with you there.

And I doubly agree with the award Bush won.

We maybe stupid but at least people still like us. Why else would just about every travel agency suggest that if you're in another country you should always wear a canadian flag on your backpack
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

I find that funny how we US people didnt get that award...we do have a somewhat corrupt government.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    I find that funny how we US people didnt get that award...we do have a somewhat corrupt government.
    *cough* not compared with the rest of the world *cough*

Gotta love the award for Bush though, he does have a way with words. lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

::rolls on the floor laughing hysterically:: yeah canada is all nice and grand... however i like the paris hilton thing, omg... that was funny! ahhahaha but yeah canada is just so strange... when my friends went ot quebec for a school trip for french class.... they were walking down the street and were offered to buy weed plants in pots for around five bucks each... in broad daylight.... and then they went to a discotech! that was fun except they were 16 year olds trapped in a room with ten year olds..... i dunno canada is a big land mass that i think should just have factories in it to make shoes instead of companies moving to indonesia or some other third world country..... no offence to the canadian crowd... but is there any use for canada? i am from ukraine and you know at least we have political instubility and cheap stuff in there... but canada never had a war, fight with anyone, or any political problems... but i enjoy canadian company, the peopel are very kind and just chilled out.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    when my friends went ot quebec for a school trip for french class.... they were walking down the street and were offered to buy weed plants in pots for around five bucks each... in broad daylight....
    Yeah, cept Quebec doesn't represent Canada :| nobody likes them anyways. They are separatists they think they are the new France, and even France can't stand them. Plus five bucks? HA, I bet they weren't real if that was the case.

And yes there is use for Canada, the USA gets a lot of their hydro and water from Canada, Niagara Falls ring a bells? We also have Oil and a lot of trees, not many western countries can say that anymore.
    Last edited by Meiwaku; Jul 23, 2005 at 10:47 PM.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

We also don't get into fights with other people because we're generally a peacekeeping country. =3 We don't tend to pick fights where we don't belong.

but canada never had a war, fight with anyone
    And we have had a really important part in a war - WWI, in fact. Does Vimy Ridge sound familiar?
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

::rolls on the floor laughing hysterically:: yeah canada is all nice and grand... however i like the paris hilton thing, omg... that was funny! ahhahaha but yeah canada is just so strange... when my friends went ot quebec for a school trip for french class.... they were walking down the street and were offered to buy weed plants in pots for around five bucks each... in broad daylight.... and then they went to a discotech! that was fun except they were 16 year olds trapped in a room with ten year olds..... i dunno canada is a big land mass that i think should just have factories in it to make shoes instead of companies moving to indonesia or some other third world country..... no offence to the canadian crowd... but is there any use for canada? i am from ukraine and you know at least we have political instubility and cheap stuff in there... but canada never had a war, fight with anyone, or any political problems... but i enjoy canadian company, the peopel are very kind and just chilled out.
    I didn't realize a country's value was based on weither or not its been in wars. Its kinda sad that you consider Canada "useless" because its generally been a pretty peaceful place.

And trust me, we have our own political problems happening right here. We just prefer to stay out of other countries business (which is good IMO).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast