Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cancellation of the AO Story Project- I am very sorry

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cancellation of the AO Story Project- I am very sorry

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    You said someone else might be able to take it over right? Well i've been told i'm a very good writer, and right now i'm on summer vacation, and even then when i'm in school i have a LOT of free time, i wouldn't mind helping out with this if that sounds ok with you, give me the details and i'll be glad to get right to work!
    The only problem with that is there are a lot of quirks in the veteran members that MT would know about but others (such as yourself) would not.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    The only problem with that is there are a lot of quirks in the veteran members that MT would know about but others (such as yourself) would not.
    thats true, i reckon we should form a little group to right it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

That's why i said "give me the details and i'll get right to work!" All you need to do is tell me what needs to be in it and i'll get right on it. Or if nothing else i'll help someone else write it if they want or need help with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3