Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cancer remembrance

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Cancer remembrance

Ok you guys see how strongly on the subject of Cancer I am starting a new deal this is a kinda..........special thread If any one has any members of their family who has died of Cancer or have had and survived I want to know and you can leave a message about that person this kinda ties in wih my bracelet thing but I wanna hear from those people where cancer has messed up ur life this is a memorial for those people who havent made it or have pulled through.

Brenda Jean Jameson
    my aunt that I always talk about died of Breast cancer in 2000 she was a great woman and sh always took care of me but she gave up she didnt want to go through all the treatments she died weeks later. I cried for a long time still to this day i still think about the woman I cant get her off my mind.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Cancer remembrance

My favorite kitty died from cancer

She was fun, I wish she lived longer...

Thanks

sorry to hear about your cat but I just hate seeing cancer it takes so many lives everyday..............It's not fair

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

Cancer is sadly cancer. It kills people not because they are bad or deserving of death, it just kills because that's what it does. You're right though, it isn't fair, death never is.

But try to take solice in the knowing that one day it will be defeated. I don't know how many will have to die before that time comes, but each death takes us one step closer to that final, awful number.

My condolences for your losses.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Thanks

But thats why I raised so much................hadieze about those bracelets because those were such good things because each one puts us closer to the day that I will have a healthy family not a family where 5 have died of the disease

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I had osteosarcoma in my theigh accouple years ago. Over a year of treatment and stuff like that.

Thanks

geez that sucks I want this thread to just spread and I want to see who all knows about how bad cancer is........dont let this die and please remember these people who fall ill to these disease

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

My Mom and grandma(I think Uncle) died of cancer.My Grandma died this year and my Mom died when i was eight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast