Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cancer remembrance

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cancer remembrance

It seems that alot of my family dies of cancer once they get to be 70+ but my cousin is changing that. She's 33, mother of 4, and she's in chemotherapy. Her chances aren't really good.

I also have a friend who came down with thyroid cancer a few years ago. She pulled through but now she has to take thyroid medicine daily or she'll die.

One of my best friends fathers died of cancer a year ago, he was in his 50's, and several years ago a gentleman I have known my whole life passed away from cancer at the same age.

So cancer and I are old friends. Chances are I'll die from it some day.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope they find a cure for cancer soon i also had a grandmother that had cancer.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I do too it is a retched disease I pray for all of you who have had or family has had the disease god bless you all
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

apparently both my grandparent did on my pa's side. but i guess thats life, we all have to go sometime somehow, but cancer does seem to take those who don't deserve. i guess it's just the inevitble and we have to live with it (or not as the case would be) it's sad but it's one of the few constants of life that we have to deal with.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Thanks

Thank you guys who for all of your replies guys I just hope more people leave their info on here

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

well..guys afortunately none of my relatives got that kind of disease....but i heard that this disease is mortal,scientists still looking for a vacine,but is kinda imposible because this type of disease attack directly on its target killing the person slowly....but if the doctors find out that yo have this disease on time there is an 80% or 90% you can be safe.so i recomend u to check out ur body at least 3 times a year.

Thanks

I wish what you said werent true because I it to be over with

Newbie Sora may be famous one day Sora may be famous one day Sora's Avatar
    Thanks

my grandpa died from a kind of cancer, or it might have been from smoking to much.
    but i think it's both
    :-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2