Thread: Can't decide what to watch.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't decide what to watch.

I can't figure out what to try to get my hands on next.

I'm looking for a romantic comedy anime (maybe a bit ecchi too...), but one with a more complex and thought out ending, kind of like Love Hina or Chobits (two of my favorite animes) (so anyone who's seen these can take a good guess what kind of anime I like)...

Well, I'm just looking for some suggestions on other animes that fit into these genres that would be worth watching

Thanx for any help

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    One question: Do you download fansubs or do you want something that's been released in the US?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Released in the US, prefferably. I've only downloaded stuff before to tide me over untill I had the money to buy it.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK then. There is something up your alley currently available via fansub, but since that's not what you want, then I'll recommend something else. If you want the name of the fansubbed title, by all means ask.

As for stuff available in the US, off the top of my head I'll suggest Maison Ikkoku. The anime is a tad dated and might be a bit hard to find, but the manga is readily available. It's an excellent romantic comedy with enough ecchi humor to keep you rolling. It's by Rumiko Takahashi of Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha fame. There may be more as I think about it.
    Clan? What Clan?

Thanks
    Maison Ikkoku looks pretty cool, I'll prolly be checking that out pretty soon ^_^

What is the one that's fansubbed?

Thanks
    It's called Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~. It'll remind you of Love Hina but with an interesting twist. Here's a link to the description on animenfo.com: http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...ba___hear.html
    Clan? What Clan?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

If you like the Harem genere, androids, and comedy, I would recommend the series 'Saber Marionette' which is composed of the the TV series 'Saber Marionette J', followed by the OVA series 'Saber Marionette J Again', and finished by the second TV series 'Saber Marionette J to X'. This is the series that the androids Lime (voiced by Megumi Hayashibara) Cherry and Bloodberry call from...
    http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,8...marionett.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not being a fan of harem anime at all I really can't give me personal opinion on the anime I will sugguest because I haven't seen them. But here's a few sugguestions.
    Happy Lesson, Onegai Teacher, Mahromatic, Ai Yori Aoshi.
    All pretty similar to Love Hina in storyline and I think they are all licensed too.

As for manga, if you haven't read them all ready, there's two other titles by Ken Akumatsu the guy who did Love Hina.
    AI Love you and Negima.
    Hope that helped.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"