Thread: Cant get to Wallpapers

Newbie Keideki may be famous one day Keideki may be famous one day Keideki's Avatar
    Not in Redneckville (thats all you will get)
    Thanks

Cant get to Wallpapers

I just made an account and i everytime i try to look at a blown up wallpaper it says i have to be a registered user. Help me! i just wanna get a new wall paper
    Hi, email me if you wanna chat!
    Anime chains network!, Animechains.com

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Hey go there, you should find something that will help you.....

Having some problems..

By the way, Welcome to the Everything Anime Online community...
    Coming soon.........

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be a Community Member to download wallpapers. Post around the board and get CM status and you can download walls ^_^

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    community membership ..... *gurgle* taste good!

sorry bout that. anyway yeah you have to be a community member to get walls. unless you can be content with the thumbnails.

i think the cm status comes at 100 posts and any posts in the introduction forum don't count.

WELCOME!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004

sorry bout that. anyway yeah you have to be a community member to get walls. unless you can be content with the thumbnails.

i think the cm status comes at 100 posts and any posts in the introduction forum don't count.

WELCOME!
    lol I've didn't even know that..... Holy lord.
    Coming soon.........

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004

WELCOME!
    Wrong in both cases.... Non CM can view full images, and the status doesn't come at 100 posts, it comes when the administrators see that a certain member really contributes to the whole site.

For some time I have noticed the pseudo-modding getting bigger in this forums, and that will have to stop and this is a good example why people shouldn't explain things that they are not sure/aware or clear, the reason why the one who started the thread cannot see the full images is because the gallery software requires a second login, even if you are logged to the forums. When you sign in for the first time the gallery doesn't recognize you automatically so you need to follow the "login" link at the right side of the gallery's menu bar...

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Appologies GallComp-dono, Your wish is my command ...

also the gallery needs a second login? i've been going to both forum and gallery regularly since the "crash" of paleo-AO and i have never had to log in a second time even when i go to them from different computers.

could this be an isue with the browser (i'm using Mozilla Firefox 1.0) ?

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"