Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can't log out

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: Can't log out

i've tried to much time to log out and it wont work i've been trying from yesterday and i still can't log out i wonder why
    being a bunny is hard work

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, for those of you who are having trouble logging out.... WHAT BROWSER ARE YOU USING?!?! And have you tried using the latest Mozilla Firefox release???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Since AO uses cookies to validate and remember users, you need to clear out the cookies before you can be truly "logged out."

If you just hit "log out" you may be temporarily logged out, but the validation cookies are still present and the site code will search for these cookies. Upon finding them, you will be auto-logged back in.

In order to log out, you have to do what Len already said: log out and then immediately clear out your internet cookies (usually Tools>Options). You must NOT do anything else between logging out and clearing the cookies if you want to completely log out.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't even get to the clear cookies option..I don't logg out at all. There is no point where I don't see my name up there. I've used both internet browsers available on my laptop...nothing...Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2