Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can't Wait for Episode III?

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Can't Wait for Episode III?

*possible spoilers (from Clone Wars, not Episode III)*

Well, I don't know that any ripped copies have surfaced on the Internet yet, but I do know that there's a good alternative: The Star Wars Clone Wars microseries. It starts at the end of Episode II and seems to stretch to about the beginning of Episode III. The series introduces some new bag guys, some of which are taken care of already (the quasi-Sith assassin, and the bio-organic elite droid), and one in particular that may play a big role in Episode III (General Grievous, the "greatest melee fighter ever"). As for storyline, I won't spoil too much, but it deals with some big battles of the Clone Wars in the Outer Rim, as well as an important battle on that certain planet near the Center of the galaxy. It also deals with Anakin facing more temptation from the Dark Side, and going through some unique trials to become a Jedi Knight.

It is, of course, an animated series, and sort of feels Samurai Jack-ish. But that's to be expected, since Genndy Tartakovski worked on it! In addition to looking good, it also has nice music and sound effects, same as the movies.

So Clone Wars looks, sounds, and plays out great. I'd highly recommend it to anyone that is having trouble waiting for the next movie to come out. Actually, I'd highly recommend it to anyone! So go watch it!

And after you do, talk about it here, of course.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dunno, ep 1 was great, ep 2 was abit less great, i hope ep 3 is great too.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I somehow hope they will ad more depht into Anakin how he slowly becomes Darth Vader. I kinda wonder how that will work out.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both Episode I & II were big dissapointments and i sometimes i wish they had never been made (save for Qui-Gon and Darth Maul, they owned) but im hoping that Episode III will at least end things off on a more plausible note.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Anything with Vader is great....hopefully.

Newbie Butters may be famous one day Butters may be famous one day
    Thanks
    When is the 3rd one comming out anyway? i kinda like the orginal starwars better. Han Solo Luke Skywalker Chewbecca who wouldnt like the orginal ones.

Newbie iancurtisrip may be famous one day iancurtisrip may be famous one day iancurtisrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    I felt that EP I was the worst star wars movie ever. EP II was a little better, interesting to see the rage growing in Anakin. Ep II will hopefully be even more interesting, it's gonna be cool to see Obi Wan open a a can of whop ass on Ani.

ps.Chewie is in EP III

Big Brother is watching... always.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well you all know what Lucas did. Ep I for the kids, Ep II a little more adult, and Ep III by this time most of the kiddies who loved Ep I are 17 and can get into this R rated final installment. Makes me happy Star Wars and rated R. Maybe Lucas will come through for us yet. "Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast