Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can't Wait for Episode III?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    well on THAT point. I'm with you. I really do hope theres a rare directors cut swimming around with the Ewoks getting severly beaten with clubs
    Clubs?
    What about heads exploding due to continuous laser fire or getting squashed by an AT-ST?
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 12, 2005 at 03:59 PM.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Okay, as far as I know, Lucas was shooting for a PG-13 tops for Ep III. It's still unrated right now, so I think the R-rated thing was just a guess or an exaggeration...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    My apologies. The movie is now rated PG13 officially as of this second. About ten days ago there was a large debate that a tragic violence could lead to an R rating and I was under the impression Lucas was going that way with it based on the conversation I saw. Another online site, not the official site claims it to be the first PG13 movie. I was under the impression the two previous Eps were PG13 as well. Who knows with Star Wars anymore....

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you know it, Ep. VII will come out. of course this'll be the same day hell freezes over and jesus comes back just to tell us that heaven's gone to hell.

I liked Ep. I and II for one thing and one thing only. The lightsaber duels. Double-headed lightsaber against Obi-wan and his master? Awesome. Yoda against Dooku? Damn, Obi-wan fighting Anakin for 10 minutes? Can't wait. Everything else might been raped in the series, but the duels are much better in these "earlier" times. But the pretrilogy doesn't have the classic phase Empire Strikes back had, "No Luke, I. AM. Your father."

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I hope ep 3 is great anyway, can't wait for it. its coming isnt it?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Awwww don't knock the Ewoks... I love the Ewoks.
    I guess they are pretty cutesy but still, they're classic... my aunt has a dog that looks like one. ^^

I'm really looking forward to the third one. I can't wait to see Ewan McGregor as Obi-wan again. *squee* and the 10 minute lightsaber sequence... that is so going to own. The movie is coming out sometime in May... can't remember the exact date.
    I just hope it's going to live up to all the hype and be a better movie that the first two were. Let's all hope... ne?
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Apr 15, 2005 at 11:33 PM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie iancurtisrip may be famous one day iancurtisrip may be famous one day iancurtisrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    the whole ewok-deal is all humbug, Lucas only included them to attract the younger viewers he'd lost from Return of the jedi.

Big Brother is watching... always.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3