Thread: Capcom Games

Newbie darkangel1210 may be famous one day darkangel1210 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Capcom Games

I have to say that the recent development of Capcom games has been progressing really well and have good reason to believe that this company will be around for a long time. Of course I think the Resident Evil series has reached its peak without repeating itself, but their newest games are quite interesting.

I recently added 'Haunting Grounds' to my growing collection. I must say that it is absolutely terrifying! I'm just happy I have Hewie to keep my character company in the huge castle where that gardener could come out of nowhere.

I suppose the point of my post is to ask people how far they think Capcom gaming will progress. They have been around for ages so I find it very unlikely that the company are going to disappear anytime soon.

What does everyone else think of this gaming company and what do you think will become of future titles?
    Knowledge is power - Sir Francis Bacon

(1) Don’t run, if you can walk.

(2) Don’t walk, if you can stand.

(3) Don’t stand, if you can sit.

(4) Don’t sit, if you can lie down.

(5) Don’t stay awake, if you can take a nap.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Capcom is great but over the last few years they have been a disapointment, with titles like steel battalion, devil may cry 2 and breath of fire V :Thumbd:

Seriously i love Capcom i love the street fighter series so much, i gotta say i hope they improve and start releasing all the resident evil titles on a decent console for a change i hate the GC so much its a peice of crap.Jan

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ^ if it makes you feel better RE4 is suppose to be on the PS2 with more extras and whatnot.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Capcom is great but over the last few years they have been a disapointment, with titles like steel battalion, devil may cry 2 and breath of fire V
    But that doesn't really compare to the A-list games that Capcom has been putting out lately ex: Street Fighter Aniversary collection, the viewtiful joe series, Devil May Cry 3. ect.

Since Resident Evil 4 is now going to be on the PS2, there really isn't any reason for anyone NOT to play the game. Even though I already have the GC version, I'm still going to buy the PS2 version just to check out what capcom decided to add.
    Too cool for a sig.