Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: career

Newbie asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18's Avatar
    Thanks

career

dont anyone ever thought of wat they would do when u get out of high school? well i need some help i want 2 go 2 do fashion my parents think i should do medicine cause mayb i wont succeed in fashon well thx 4 readin...................................

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: career

Well i want to go to medical school and university and become a psyciatrist or if that fails i would like to join the RAF (Royal.Air.Force) and become a pilot then come out and start a joy flight company.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in college.

... XD

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asianprincess18
    dont anyone ever thought of wat they would do when u get out of high school? well i need some help i want 2 go 2 do fashion my parents think i should do medicine cause mayb i wont succeed in fashon well thx 4 readin...................................

Man, I just got back from my lunch hour, and I stopped by a boutique type store, awesome stuff. So this post caught my attention.

I'm finishing up college now, and I work almost fulltime. I would say, go the medicine route first, make your money, and pursue your fashion career after once you have a stable income. Nothing wrong with doing both at the same time either if you can manage it.

No reason why you can't do both, if you really enjoy fashion, you will find the will power to go for it no matter what. But right now in California, Medical anything is needed bigtime and big bucks are offered.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I hear where you're coming from. I'm in college right now doing a Computer Engineering major. Everytime I get a course grade that's less than a B, my parents start in on the "maybe you should think about something else to do" lecture.

It's definately hard to maintain confidence in yourself when people who's opinions you value don't think you can do it. If you think you can suceed in fashion though, then I say go for it!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

After high school i want to take game designing classes. I think that it would be great to be able to create your own games.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

dont anyone ever thought of wat they would do when u get out of high school? well i need some help i want 2 go 2 do fashion my parents think i should do medicine cause mayb i wont succeed in fashon
    A career in fashion design? Sweetie! I wanted to do that when I was young but I changed my mind later on to go for art school. Still, I design something. Hehe. I think if you really like fashion field you should go for it, asianprincess. You have lot of time up ahead to think about both sides so you should do that also. Write down the pro's and con's of each but finally go for what gives you happiness.

Mine is going to be on art design...I like to draw and decorate things. Make colorful pictures of myself and draw abstract and anime and manga art. I like it so much so I am going to make my career on art. Yay for me and Abu-Chan! *^-^*

TT____TT (Thanks for Abu-Chan for teaching me this, hehe)
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

HEY!!!!!! What a coincidence. I want my career in the future to involve fashion as well I believe if you try hard enough, you will be successful in a career of fashion since fashion is a great choice of career, and if you believe, you can achieve

As for me, after high school, I plan on going to schools of fashion marketing. Once I have learned all there is to know about fashion marketing, I will try to get more famous than Tommy Hilfiger, but I will start my business in Italy since that is where the hottest fashion is

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast