Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: careless

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Same for me...i care about peoples lives and try my best to protect the ones i love and the ones that i do not know
    Same. Shade. Life has it's up and downs. But dont take your frustrations out on yourself.
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I say if you don't want your life, at least give it to jesus. He want it very badly. He also wants you to live your life for him.

Thanks
    Your life already belongs to God.
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes, that is true, but of course, it is up to you to make a decition to follow him. Your life is loved endlessly by God, and will always be.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    Yes, that is true, but of course, it is up to you to make a decition to follow him. Your life is loved endlessly by God, and will always be.
    There ya go.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks
    This really isn't a topic upon the faiths. I think we should stick with speak of the poem. Which was very good, very deep into the heart and the pain and sorrow.

Thanks
    Sry, yea, the poem gave out a strong emotional appeal and ambience of what it means to be lonely. The way it gives the "journals" as a symbol of no one caring relates to people on this site. When people look at that they get some varying types of emotion and it prodjects that onto an affermative action. If a lot of people looked at this poem, I'm sure more people would take intrest in the personal aspects of personal devices used in this web-site. Of course, I am moved to take intrest now. It goes to show you that a poem can also be a powerfull motivator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2