Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Network uncut DBZ

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Cartoon Network uncut DBZ

Quote Originally Posted by animekid63
    I just saw an episode of the uncut version, pretty much the same everything, but just a little messy with the flesh wounds and fatal shots (raditz spat out alot of blood and had a nice amount of blood coming out of his abdomen were piccolo got em)
    Same DBZ though.... why do they even bother?
    Because it brings them their constant group of mindless DBZ-zombies to buy their DBZ-esque things.

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

and because thats what DBZ is! - fighting, screaming, humor, screaming, fighting, screaming, etc. ^^ Well...IMO...
    <---- not a "real" DBZ fan
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Newbie Random Hero may be famous one day Random Hero may be famous one day Random Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know when us in the UK, get these uncut episodes?.. havnt heard anything over here

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

i think they olny did that to get better ratings form DBZ fans and to get more money

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    reruns?
    when someone says DBZ/GT is repetitive, they mean this:

A TYPICAL DRAGON BALL SAGA!!
    [1] bad guy shows up (all MAJOR villains in the Dragon Ball series are guys for some reason)
    [2] bad guy has a long speech in how much he wants to (destroy/take over) the (world/universe)
    [3] good guys show up and get beaten up or killed
    [4] when all seems lost, Goku finds a way to become stronger than the bad guy and...
    [5] ...defeats the bad guy with a kamehameha blast/spirit bomb/dragon fist and...
    [6] ...saves the day again!! until....
    [7] ...another bad guy shows up and...
    [8] REPEAT STEPS 2-7

...other wise known as DBZ Syndrome, sometimes this syndrome effects other series as well, although, with some minor alterations to the plot line.

Newbie gar4567 may be famous one day gar4567 may be famous one day
    Thanks

DBZ is an awsome cartoon i started watching Dragaon Ball when i was 4 and now i have seen all the movies exept the one with Brolly in it and I have seen every single episode as well and i have played all the video games and beat them all my favrit character is Gotanks and Buu

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Cartoon Network is only going to show the first 64 episodes before it starts with the whole re-run of the un-cut episodes. Either way does anyone really want to watch this any more? So what if they put all of the stuff they took out back in? It can't be more then like 30 seconds worth of stuff and the blood and gore (like dbz is really even in that category) doesn't add anything. Of course if you factor in all 200+ episodes worth of that stuff then maybe yes it does add up something but still….really not worth it to me.

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't wait until it was over, i mean come on DBz was ok 5 YEARS AGO! its gotten old with the old save the world theme. Its crap compared to the cooler things of today.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast