Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cartoons you grew up watching but forgot

Newbie bloodnkarma may be famous one day bloodnkarma may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cartoons you grew up watching but forgot

Yeah I just thought of this earlier. I remember watching so many cartoons when I was a kid but I have forgotten alot of them. The most important ones that stuck in my mind but I don't know the names of:

Ok this is an old cartoon American I think. It has 3 guys like they yell sometime out and it echoes to the satelite in space and sends down armor. Like one guy is a rocket and the other guy is like a tank or something lol

The other show played on the WB back in the mid 90s. Like some kid he is like a half alien. He doesn't know about it. His mom was like a reporter and the father was an alien. Then the father's friend was an alien and the sheriff. When the kid finds out he's an alien him and some other aliens have to invade a government base on the moon.

Any help about these shows would be a great help. And if anyone else have any other shows they have forgotten then maybe we can all help!

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha... I know the feeling... sorry I can't really help you with your shows, I really don't know... but I also have a show that my brother watched back in the 80s of which I don't remember the name... It's something with 'Jason and...' It was about plantlike machines... and it had a really catchy openingtune... Does it sound familiar... anyone?

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Cartoons I used to watch.

The original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Exosquad, Conan: The Adventurer, Sonic the hedgehog (Saturday morning story) and Animaniacs.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont even remember..I remember one....umm....Where in the world is carmen san diego..
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Pink Panther, Batman, X-men, unforunately Pokemon, Superman, Smurfs, and Isnpector Gadget, haha. But when I was a kid is when the Pink Panther and the Smurfs were on the decline so they went off after a while.

I also used to watch some weird show that had to do with gnomes on Nickelodeon(sp?), but I forget the name. I just remeber that they lived in a tree and that like they had to watch out for all sorts of animals because they'd get eatin.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    TRansformers, Thundercats, Voltron, Ronin Warriors, original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and many many more

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragor
    I also used to watch some weird show that had to do with gnomes on Nickelodeon(sp?), but I forget the name. I just remeber that they lived in a tree and that like they had to watch out for all sorts of animals because they'd get eatin.
    WOOOOOOOOOW The gnome...... That was awesome...... I've forget about them....

There was some cortoon that i was watching as a little boy, J.I. Joe, Transformers, G force, Master of the universe, Rahan.... , *** sigh *** Power ranger.... *** sigh ***, the smurfs, and some that I don't know the name in english but in french: Les luciolles, Il etais une fois: l'etre humain, etc...

hope bloodnkarma that the title that we post will help you find the anime you forgot...
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    OH!! OH!! OH!! I remember one!!Super samurai pizza cats!!! That show was sooooo awsome!!! Man, that takes me back...............

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast