Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cartoons you grew up watching but forgot

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Smurfs
    The Snorks (I swear to god it was like an underwater smurfs)
    Lady Lovely Locks
    My Little Pony
    Care Bears
    Hello Kitty
    The Gnome (which I forgot about until this post)
    Scooby Doo
    Reboot
    Looney Toons
    Darkwing Duck
    The Rescuers (forgot until this post)

So many more, can't remember all of them now. I was kind of a couch potato as a kid so I watched pretty much everything.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember watching:

X-Men
    G.I Joes
    Eek the Cat
    Garfield
    Loony Toons
    Darkwing Duck
    Where's Waldo
    The Smurfs

Many others too that I forgot but I'm sure were quite good.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually we didn't have a TV while I was growing up. My mother got tired of us fighting over what show to watch and gave it away. So we read instead. My husband had to introduce me to Robotech.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember another one: Pinellepe's pitstop..................................
    That was a load of crap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    There was one show i used to watch but i don't remember what it was call..it was a about a boy who was looking for his mom (i watched it in spanish)..i think the name of the boy was Marco or something like that.
    Also there was one my sister used to watch (also in spanish) i think it was ginger or angie..not sure what was the name.
    Do any of u guys ever heard of this two?

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to watch the old shows like ughhh, was on the tip of my tongue....what was it....ummmm...o yea! i used to watch the Fantastic Four, the origonal cartoon spider man, and the old old Justice League..Space Ghost coast to coast..man, they were one of the funniest and most awsome shows bak then...was such a big hit man....

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotaru
    i used to watch a show i think it was call'ed buckey o'hare.. and astro boy.. and i think another one was called earthwork jim... lol i cant remember any other ones.. but im not sure those are the right names. lol anyways.. any one else heard of em??
    It was actually called earthworm jim...but yea i remember that! I used to have a game for the super nintendo fer earthworm jim....man, now that i think about it, i used to play on the super nintendo alot...all the cool games like super metroid and seperation anxiaty or something like that where u could be either spider man or venom and could call in other heroes to help u out...was so awesome...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Scooby-Doo, upsettingly Sailor Moon. crap like that appealed back in the days.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast