Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cash via certified mail

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    what if the seller wants the money first?
    =/
    If the seller wants the money first (they usually do) it isn't a problem with moneyorders, checks, or credit cards because there are ways of tracing what you gave them.

With money, it is up in your hands. There is a lot of fraud on e-bay. They make phony "P.O. boxes" they only use once and steal peoples money. It also depends on the seller.

To find out if the seller is credible, click on his sellers history. If he sells hundreds of things, or even thousands, its better than someone with less sales. Also look at his percent of satisfied customers. If its a high percent (99%-95%) he would be a good customer. But the percents should only be used with people who have sold at least a couple hundred products. It is all up to you.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the person has like 99.5% for his feedback. its also around 4000. i guess he's good if sold alot of stuff right?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    the person has like 99.5% for his feedback. its also around 4000. i guess he's good if sold alot of stuff right?
    hmm... i don't know... he should accept a money order.... or else somethin is up.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2