Thread: Casshern

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Casshern

Has anyone seen this movie yet? I think it's awesome, the action is great, and the graphics and details on everything is really well done.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Casshern

Can't say that I have, could you give me some info on what the movie's 'bout. This is the first time I've heard 'bout it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Talking Re: Casshern

WEll, i dont have the subtitled version, so its all in Japanese, but i can kinda understand whats goin on, you can look up Casshern in google, find some pics and see how good it looks.

Basically(from what i gather) its about this overlord, witha big army and such, and (i think the main character's anme is Casshern?) tries to stop him, but of course, the overlord has a very powerful ally, and they are always fighting, robot armies, flying gunships, good stuff

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Casshern

Definately a fun movie, i saw it late last year and was very satisfied by it. I admit the style was sometimes a little too over the top in areas for me but it's a film obviously paying homage to anime & video games so i let that slide of course. Other than that i thought it was great. Worth picking up