Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Castlevania (Movie)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Castlevania (Movie)

As original ideas seem to be a long forgotten myth nowadays, i present to you....game turned movie # 50,000. Yes, there is a Castlevania film on the way....(sigh) here is an excerpt from Bloody-disgusting.

Well, this might get a few people upset, but it looks like Castlevania is headed to the big screen and Paul W.S Anderson is tapped to write and direct the pic, which is based on the popular '80s Nintendo game that still has new sequels in development.
    I just don't understand why this needs to be done, although Paul Anderson has directed two films i like (Event Horizon & Resident Evil) so who knows....might turn out decent. It could be worse, Uwe Boll could've nabbed the rights to the film
    Last edited by narrator; Nov 03, 2005 at 09:27 AM.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Castlevania

hhhmmmm.... I only pray tht the producers do not mess it up

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Castlevania

They better not make an awesome game, a shitty movie.. or I'll be mad

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Castlevania (Movie)

it'd be cool if it turned out like resident evil. i enjoyed resident evil and castlevania is a great game, so all i can do is hope and pray.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    As original ideas seem to be a long forgotten myth nowadays, i present to you....game turned movie # 50,000. Yes, there is a Castlevania film on the way....(sigh) here is an excerpt from Bloody-disgusting.

I just don't understand why this needs to be done, although Paul Anderson has directed two films i like (Event Horizon & Resident Evil) so who knows....might turn out decent. It could be worse, Uwe Boll could've nabbed the rights to the film
    Castlevania done by the guy who made Resident "only one cool scene" Evil?
    Is there no justice?

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

<sigh>

I can only hope they won't make this R. I don't see R movies but I'd love to see a Castlevania flick. I'm sure it would be in poor quality and really cliche and cheesy...but it would be another Castlevania thing to do on the Halloween Castlevaniathon (which went very well this year dispite the lack of Curse of Darkness because it came out the next day!)

It might not suck though. Look at the first Mortal Combat movie. That was very well done. I didn't think Tomb Raider was that bad either. It wasn't the best movie in the world but it was better then the Mario Bros. movie.

I guess we'll see when it comes out...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    <sigh>

I can only hope they won't make this R. I don't see R movies but I'd love to see a Castlevania flick. I'm sure it would be in poor quality and really cliche and cheesy...but it would be another Castlevania thing to do on the Halloween Castlevaniathon (which went very well this year dispite the lack of Curse of Darkness because it came out the next day!)

It might not suck though. Look at the first Mortal Combat movie. That was very well done. I didn't think Tomb Raider was that bad either. It wasn't the best movie in the world but it was better then the Mario Bros. movie.

I guess we'll see when it comes out...
    So if e.g. Castlevania film becomes a very, very good film, a film even the most hardcore fanboys like, you still wouldn't watch it if it had an R-rating?
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 03, 2005 at 07:25 PM.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, pretty much. It's a religious thing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast