View Poll Results: Do You Agree On Cloning?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 58.82%
  • No

7 41.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cat Clones

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cat Clones

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    OH the company is called Genetic Savings & Clone, Inc.
    the price is $32,000...
    http://savingsandclone.com/services/cat_cloning.html
    Lol! @ the ugly white cat on the left side of the page next to the words "Meet our clones!"
    Looks like a little something went wrong with that one itself. I can't see this turning into anything wonderful.

FFgirl: Admit it; you love the prospect of having your very own Lil' Boykins someday. And the name sounds great for a cute little kitty cat! MEOW!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if if you clone you prized pet, hell probably have a different personality. If i cloned say my mother after she dies, dont mean she'll be the same person. She will just share the same exact genes thats it.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it is a good idea. People should try to stay normal...........experiments like this............lead to unexpected results.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I wouldn't want to clone my cat--she's evil. I would much rather adopt a new cat in hopes that it would be more socialble, sweet, and less shedding than my cat now. Don't get me wrong, I love my cat, but when she goes, well, I think I'll get over it. I've had pets die before. And I would name my new cat Lil' Boykins, especially if it was the runt of the litter. But I bet it would be a lot better than people expected.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

By humans doing this we are acting as cloning gods....And in its own way I think it is animal cruelity...Cloning can have many disadvantages including many genetic dieases and some other stuff ...Insted of animals first why can't they use humans???Just doesn't seem fair to me

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723
    By humans doing this we are acting as cloning gods....And in its own way I think it is animal cruelity...Cloning can have many disadvantages including many genetic dieases and some other stuff ...Insted of animals first why can't they use humans???Just doesn't seem fair to me
    Well, there's even more ethical issues with cloning humans; that being said, there have been limited attempts at cloning humans, particlarly for stem cell resarch. But you can bet that somewhere in a secret lab, there is human cloning going on; it's just not talked about because of all the issues and legislation involved.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Well, there's even more ethical issues with cloning humans; that being said, there have been limited attempts at cloning humans, particlarly for stem cell resarch. But you can bet that somewhere in a secret lab, there is human cloning going on; it's just not talked about because of all the issues and legislation involved.
    If there's a secret lab that trying to do this, then you can bet that their wasting someone's research money. There have been many attempts to try to clone many species of primates, and not a single one has succeeded. If the best research labs and universities can't clone a small monkey, what chances would a 'secret' private lab have on cloning a human???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

That's ture Len. I was going for more of the black market-let's-just-see-what-happens-when-we-try kind of lab. Just meaning that, they could be trying to clone humans, and they may not care if they're successful, they just want to see what happens and what other methods they can try. Hence the lab being a secret; they don't want others to know what they're doing, especially if it involves some inhumane stuff. Again, I'm not saying that this is actually happening, but there are some truly sick people out there; I wouldn't put it past someone to be trying this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast