View Poll Results: Do You Agree On Cloning?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 58.82%
  • No

7 41.18%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cat Clones

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Cat Clones

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Lol! @ the ugly white cat on the left side of the page next to the words "Meet our clones!"
    Looks like a little something went wrong with that one itself.
    Their eyes are creepy...I wouldn't want to clone my cat either...she is crazy....I think she like killed her own brother cuz he (Virgo R.I.P.) would get all the attention of my family...my cat acts like she's on crack or something if you get close to her when she is either eating or sleeping she'll claw her way up your leg...( pain beyond pain) as for cloning humans, I don't think that's a good idea..I mean that's creepy...I just don't think people should play god..
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie teddeler may be famous one day teddeler may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Cat Clones

I don't think cloning in and of itself is immoral or unethical. Animals (and people) create life every day, cloning just does it in a laboratory. Mind you, it does raise a number of ethical and legal questions which will increase exponentially when someone becomes successful at cloning people. Cloning a cat (or a dog, or a sheep) seems harmless enough, I just think anyone who spends $50,000 on a cat, even if they could be assured it was the exact same cat as their dear departed, is bonkers.
    Who-Otaku, brown belt.

"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i can imagine all of you refusing the doctor permisson to, clone your childrens kidneys / livers etc. when your children are faced with a life threatening condition.

the more research the better

i really struggle to understand protestors on things like this, my girlfriends mother is a major fund raiser for a Cancer charity, and you have to see the threats and hate mail she receives.

again i bet you not 1 of these protestors will refuse the treatments on themselves or their loved ones in future.

if rich people wanna fund cloning research i say good - better that than building 50millon dollar yachts.
    Last edited by ShadowRabbit; Nov 23, 2005 at 03:42 PM.
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Cat cloning is a fund raising program, since there are many stupid rich people out there that will spend their money on these cat cloning thing.......

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Now they're cloning cats, great so maybe the Two Headed Cat of Terror will come to reality (if any of you listen to the Aquabats, you'll know).

Really, I think I like the idea of cloning. No, its not the idea of playing god or anything like that. I mean, think, if your cat died, you can still have it, well at least a look-a-like. Although we really don't need to be thinking about cloning when over population is an issue.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Cloning cats... oh the terror! XD JK! JK!

^_^ Do I have problems with cloning? ... not unless they make it a problem!
    How about cloning cats? ... ummm... not unless they make it a problem!

Many people tell me its wrong to think like I do, because I am a Christian.
    The whole thing is: Should man play as God?

Look... if it was going to be bad that they play as God, just as a child plays to be their like their dad... then why on earth has no comet fallen on the earth and crushed all those who tried being like Him?

...if God has a problem with it, then trust me, He's doing something about it.

...shouldn't I have a problem with it, too?

............... I'll wait and see where this leads first, before I start saying that they'll summon the greatest defiance against God. ^.^

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

If scientist will clone animals, I think they should clone like cows and chickens and stuff like that, therefore putting an end to world starvation...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    If scientist will clone animals, I think they should clone like cows and chickens and stuff like that, therefore putting an end to world starvation...
    Heavens to Betsy! A good idea! ........... but they'll need more than meat...

........we need to clone.......... WATER! XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast