View Poll Results: Do You Agree On Cloning?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 58.82%
  • No

7 41.18%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cat Clones

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cat Clones

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    If scientist will clone animals, I think they should clone like cows and chickens and stuff like that, therefore putting an end to world starvation...
    lol, it would cost alot less and be faster just to breed them.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    lol, it would cost alot less and be faster just to breed them.
    Agreed. It seems a lot of the folks around here don't know exactly what cloning is.....or have seen one too many sci-fi films.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

precious "Li'l Boykins" back. HAHA! I like that. Good name for a cat. Boykins.
    lol that is funny..
    If scientist will clone animals, I think they should clone like cows and chickens and stuff like that, therefore putting an end to world starvation...
    you know thats a good idea. They chould try clowning meat that we eat insted of house pets. Makeing orgions you need my cloning it would be nice. i think someone said that alreayd but its a good idea. It that was posibel.. who nows in the furter it could be....and there was something ells I wanted to say but dont remember.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

i think cloning like clonign an entire person is bad....... BUT:
    - thre are some benefits: such as i mean no cloning ppl but u can clone organs that can save lifes u know....
    so there is a possitive side....

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

cloning cats seems a bit pointless to me. When you have a clone it only inherits some of the simularities, but in whole the cloned cat has none of the old cats memories so you will only have a cat that looks like your old one and possibly inhereits the same sort of personality if it grew up in the same environment. I dont understand why someone would want a cloned cat if they could get a new one for free and solve the issue of too many cats and not enough home. i mean there are senitmental reasons why someone would want to clone the cat, but with that they have to at least carry some guilt, due to the fact the the cloned cat would be just like anyother cat but looks almost exactly like the one before.

other then that reason if people want their cat cloned then its fine. but im sure there was something about clones aging faster then the originals because the cells were old cells. or cells from the cat that has already lived most of its life or something to do with the age of the cat and its cells. or i could just be making stuff up lol wouldnt surprise me =P .
    Destination is a State of Mind

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4