Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Caught in a fight between two of your best friends?

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Caught in a fight between two of your best friends?

Well, I've had arguments with my friends in the past, but nothing as cructial as the one you're in. I would stay neutral. You don't want to start another fight by picking sides. Trust me, it's the way to go.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

OH BOY! Yea this has happened to me before.....my two gay friends Jonathan and his boyfriend Frankie.....did something...and got in a fight and they kept bringing my name up that I wouldnt talk to one of them and they came to me to keep them from each other......it sucked ass until Frankie moved away so Im free!!!!!!!!!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres nothing you can do, let them settle it. You cant pick a side, just stay out of it until you are absolutely forced into then give a decision that is kind of in the middle. I've been in alot of the situations and usually unfortunately it always ends with you hanging out less and less with one of the two guys until you just dont hang out at all. Sure it sucks, but thats life. Just hope they dont force that decision on you.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea this has happened to me before.....my two gay friends Jonathan and his boyfriend Frankie.....did something...and got in a fight and they kept bringing my name up that I wouldnt talk to one of them and they came to me to keep them from each other......it sucked ass until Frankie moved away so Im free!!!!!!!!!
    lol If their gay they'll always be your friends, believe me. Don't pick a side, you'll just make one more enemy.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

lol exactly! I didnt pick a side! I stayed innocent! Untill Frankie moved away and we really dont keep in touch anymore as we did before

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

happens all the time, especially when my group is a sports group w/ questionable calls and such

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends are all stupid. Even the "smart" ones. They fight like my sister does with her friends, but when they turn on eachother and get me caught between, I tell them that thier quarrels are between them. If they get me involoved, then I just screw with both of them. hehehe

They hate me for that

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i would stop the fight between both of them or be judge of the fight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast