Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Caught in a fight between two of your best friends?

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Caught in a fight between two of your best friends?

I'm friends with two people who had some weird "thing" happen between them at gay pride (they're both gay) last year. And as a result they both stopped talking to one another. So its kinda annoying because I can never do anything with both of them at the same time. We're all going to see Interpol in September, so I dunno..its gonna be...odd.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree to stay far far away from the fight.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I would just stay out of it and make sure I don't say anything that is biased to either side of the argument. Usually it is over something stupid. However, when you are one of the friends that's fighting, you get frustrated because the friend not in the fight isn't taking your side. It's unnerving when you don't take a step back and realize why your friend isn't getting involved.

Or you can always try and look at things from both of their points of view and see how you can do running damage control. Sometimes it gets too messy though, so best things is to stay out of it.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I would just ignore both of them until they settled their differences!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate it when that happens. I don't choose any side and i sit on the floor and i make them sit with me until they are able to resolve their problem. Sometimes we sit there for a few hours.

Newbie powerx may be famous one day powerx may be famous one day powerx's Avatar
    Thanks

this happened to me once but i didn't choose side, i ingnored them until they decided not to keep fighting.
    "Life is awesome"

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

That happend a few times between my friends.Well,after a while,someone ends up apologizing anyway.Everything is normal once again...

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

Me to, Just tell them that your not picking a side they should stop fighting and get along

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3