Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Celebrities and their money what do you think

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Celebrities and their money what do you think

well i dont know what i would do becuse i realy have no clue what it would be like. but that PSP is just a wast. wach them play it and the camras are going off and reflecting off of the dimonds and the person gets blinded. ah ha to them

IM BACK

Newbie Sana204 may be famous one day Sana204 may be famous one day Sana204's Avatar
    Thanks

If i had that kind of money...the first thing i would buy is tan colored bed sheets,pillow cases,blankets,and whatever bed accessories there are that are tan colored.

i'm serious, i love a good warm sleep :P

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

it's rather sickening how they show off so much....but the golden PSP is nice...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

all celebrities suck and should do somthing thing meaningful, the only person i look up to is brad pitt, because he went all the way to africa and helped out.

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

not all celebritities waste there money for money.. there are some celebrities who just spent for there own use.. bcause they know how to save money.. but also there are who are so rude.. that they spent just to buy what they want.. and if i am a celebrity,, i would not waste my time to put gold in psp..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2