Thread: Ceres Celestial Legend

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Ceres Celestial Legend

Who's seen the ending???
    I HATE the fact that Aki dies! He and Aya were separated too long, and I felt so sad when the Progenator took over his body! I was hoping he and Aya would be able to reunite, they are TWINS after all.

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ceres Celestial Legend

Idid seeit and it was boguse , the celestiall finds the robe and goes to the skies with and ugly indian. But i really hate thatthey killd the little girl that transform into a hot chick damn I FORGOTE her name
    My best friend is me shadow

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ceres Celestial Legend

Chidori? Yeah, I didn't like that part either! Then in the end Toya told Yuhi to look after Aya just in case. Cuz he didn't know if something was gonna happen...I was so mad, cuz Aya already has lost her dad, her brother, and now TOYA might die??? what???

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."