Thread: Ceres: Celestial Legend...anyone read?

Newbie Nahera may be famous one day Nahera may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ceres: Celestial Legend...anyone read?

I've just finished reading the 10th book and I really love this series! I had been looking on the internet at the pictures for about 6 months, and then I walked into a comic book stoor with my friend and I saw it on teh shelf so I bought #1 and now I can't wait for #11 to come out!

Has anyone else read this?

I ordered the DVDs through www.justmanga.com and they should be here any day now. yay!
    *~*Nahera*~*

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, ive heard of this manga... sounded pretty good.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    This manga/anime is actually called "Ayashi no Ceres"
    VIZ changed the title because the title is actually a Japanese pun which can't be translated.

I've read up to volume 9, but I'm buying volume 10 this friday when I go to the city.
    Finding the anime in my country through, is quite impossible. It hasn't been released and the only options for me to see it would be to eith buy it bootleged or pay a small fortune importing it from America.

But anyway, I like the series, I don't love it but I like it. I like the art and the story but the melodrama tends to all get a little overwhemling at times. Especially with what's happened to Aki and all that. But it's still a good series, I think probably one of Yuu Watase's best, the stories really got originally and substance to it.

I can't wait to read how it will end.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Nahera may be famous one day Nahera may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Number 10 is really good. I like the twist in it.

I got the dvds in yesterday. I really don't like Aya's voice over. It's horrible. But I guess I'll have to get used to it. Or just watch the subtitles.

Ceres is the first manga I've ever read, I really like it though. I want to get the art book for it because the pictures are amazing.
    *~*Nahera*~*

Newbie ladyofthelight85 may be famous one day ladyofthelight85 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i loved this series. i think this is one of Yuu Watase's best serious so far. but i love all of her series.

i am buying the dvd's here soon and look forward to seeing how the go along with the books.

Newbie DollFace may be famous one day DollFace may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ceres is a really good anime, i have the collect of the dvds for it and i've read the manga but the anime and the manga dont really have the same storyline...oh well its still awesome