Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chakra, Chi, and KI

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Chakra, Chi, and KI

Hello everyone,
    Just wondering if any of you believe in any of these forms of energy. Since I am a Madurain (South Asia), I totally believe in Chakra and also in other forms of energy in like Chi and KI. Quite surprising, my Physiology instructor here say that these are all true, and indeed, can be explained physiologically. We, who perform Swarga Chakra and other martial arts in this South Asian (India) country, practice Chakra Meditation. We use seven basic hands signs (just like they use in Naruto), this website illustrates the basic ones: I am also starting to learn chakra channelling, and chakra balancing in Madurai from my master. I do feel energized. Your Thoughts???????????????
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 03, 2005 at 09:39 PM.

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chakra, Chi, and KI

i believe there real, i just wish black magic exsisted
    i can read your thoughts

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey can you tall me how to channel my Chi and preform a kamehameha or spirit gun. XD Yes i do believe.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Hey can you tall me how to channel my Chi and preform a kamehameha or spirit gun. XD Yes i do believe.
    I don't think coming up with a kamehameha wave is humanly possible. The channelling that I am talking about is different, it is done to energize your body, but that doesn't mean one can become a super saiyan. I know how to do Chakra channeling, not the cartoon form from Naruto. The Chakra channeling is done by performing some sacred Mudras (special hand signs) and by doing Chakra Meditation. This website shows some basic hand signs: Sorry for the disapointment.

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they are more of like a feeling, they are real but thier not real at the same time.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Aren't they all the same thing? I know chi and ki are.
    Not sure about chakra though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Aren't they all the same thing? I know chi and ki are.
    Not sure about chakra though
    Yes, they are the same. Chakra is the South Asian (India) form of energy, just like chi is for Chinese and Ki is for Japanese. Naruto, the anime series, employed the Chakra energy form.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

me i think there real and is really interested in it
    being a bunny is hard work

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast