Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chakra, Chi, and KI

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chakra, Chi, and KI

me, i really don't believe in this as much as some people, but i believe in just spiritual energy just from the heart mind and body, not used through meditation or anything....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Ayuke-san may be famous one day Ayuke-san may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime rock!!! Manga rocks too!!!!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    me, i really don't believe in this as much as some people, but i believe in just spiritual energy just from the heart mind and body, not used through meditation or anything....

I agree......

I believe that the only "Energy" that we are givin iss when our adrenaline is pumping...or if we are strong in body and in spirit (not like Meditating) then we have "The energy" to do things that may seem wierd(Like Jumping really far while running for your life or sumthing)
    But for me too defend my self or attack a person with a kai blast or Kamehameha....iss ridiculous....Sure It would be AWSOME BEYOND ALL REASON....But true.....I think not.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    I agree......

I believe that the only "Energy" that we are givin iss when our adrenaline is pumping...or if we are strong in body and in spirit (not like Meditating) then we have "The energy" to do things that may seem wierd(Like Jumping really far while running for your life or sumthing)
    But for me too defend my self or attack a person with a kai blast or Kamehameha....iss ridiculous....Sure It would be AWSOME BEYOND ALL REASON....But true.....I think not.
    What you said is partly correct, dude. However, the way to build a stronger mind and spirit, meditation and yoga are crucial. I agree, humans would never be able to emit a Kamehameha wave or something similar to that, but an inner form of energy does exist, I believe. Then again, this is just a one man's opinion.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    What you said is partly correct, dude. However, the way to build a stronger mind and spirit, meditation and yoga are crucial. I agree, humans would never be able to emit a Kamehameha wave or something similar to that, but an inner form of energy does exist, I believe. Then again, this is just a one man's opinion.

What kind of inner energy do you think we have when we meditate?
    I'm not being sarcastic when I ask this either.....Seriously...I'm just curious so I can think about what you said in more depth........

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of inner energy do you think we have when we meditate?
    I'm not being sarcastic when I ask this either.....Seriously...I'm just curious so I can think about what you said in more depth........
    Sure, I understand. I know that you are not trying to be. Well, we perform Chakra meditation, So I am talking about one's inner Chakra (spiritual energy). I believe in it, then again, you have your reasons.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Sure, I understand. I know that you are not trying to be. Well, we perform Chakra meditation, So I am talking about one's inner Chakra (spiritual energy). I believe in it, then again, you have your reasons.
    lol...thanx fer understanding........
    I don't know alot about Chakra and Meditaion and what not......all I know is that we as human beings are not born with energy that comes out in a physical way(such as wind going faster when we punch or sumthin like that) (or like we've said...Kai blast= ) But like I said before....I bulieve that we can have extra energy when our adrenaline is pumping or when we are physically in good shape.........other that that (in my eyes) there is no such thing as inner energy....But the only "Spiritual Energy" that we have is whatever is in our heart that comes out in actions (such as hatred;goody-goddy tooshoo; and so on)(if ya get what I mean)
    But WOW what a GOOD subject to start a thread with.....It was fun to see and share opinions and beliefs.....anyway soo yea...Thats my side of it......

Thanks

lol...thanx fer understanding........
    I don't know alot about Chakra and Meditaion and what not......all I know is that we as human beings are not born with energy that comes out in a physical way(such as wind going faster when we punch or sumthin like that) (or like we've said...Kai blast= ) But like I said before....I bulieve that we can have extra energy when our adrenaline is pumping or when we are physically in good shape.........other that that (in my eyes) there is no such thing as inner energy....But the only "Spiritual Energy" that we have is whatever is in our heart that comes out in actions (such as hatred;goody-goddy tooshoo; and so on)(if ya get what I mean)
    But WOW what a GOOD subject to start a thread with.....It was fun to see and share opinions and beliefs.....anyway soo yea...Thats my side of it......
    Glad to hear your side of the story. I have a point to make: I see you mentioned adrenaline, which is an endocrine hormone. The release of this hormone is also under the control of brain. Chakra meditation is a way to increase the communication with mind and body. So, by controlling one's Chakra, one can control the activity of the brain, thereby controlling the surge of adrenaline release. Not sure if it makes any sense.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast