Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chakra, Chi, and KI

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chakra, Chi, and KI

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Glad to hear your side of the story. I have a point to make: I see you mentioned adrenaline, which is an endocrine hormone. The release of this hormone is also under the control of brain. Chakra meditation is a way to increase the communication with mind and body. So, by controlling one's Chakra, one can control the activity of the brain, thereby controlling the surge of adrenaline release. Not sure if it makes any sense.

Yea your making sense......I know what your coming frum now...bout how the horomone reacts to adrenaline and the brain and how you are able to control it....
    But I just wanna know....Cuz now your making me have thoughts on either side.......Have you ever "Released" your Spiritual energy when you control your mind....What I mean is...People say that it can be done just as you believe....and yet I've never heard one say "I've done it" or "I've seen it happen" or sumthin....So I'm thinkin either its just a myth or (not suprisingly) I just never hear any storys of it being done when there it has......So yea Have you seen it done or experienced it yourself??

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Yea your making sense......I know what your coming frum now...bout how the horomone reacts to adrenaline and the brain and how you are able to control it....
    But I just wanna know....Cuz now your making me have thoughts on either side.......Have you ever "Released" your Spiritual energy when you control your mind....What I mean is...People say that it can be done just as you believe....and yet I've never heard one say "I've done it" or "I've seen it happen" or sumthin....So I'm thinkin either its just a myth or (not suprisingly) I just never hear any storys of it being done when there it has......So yea Have you seen it done or experienced it yourself??
    I do Chakra meditation and Pranayama (a breathing yogic technique) every single day at least for about one hour at the Temple. I do feel energized when I am meditating. In a puranas (sacred scriptures), there are stories where monks have achieved a transendental state (nirvana or moksha) by doing lots of meditation, I guess that is what is truly meant by experiencing your spiritual energy. In Madurai, there are some monks who perform meditation for days even without eating food at the Temple. Yes, I do feel it when I practice Chakra meditation.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 10, 2005 at 07:46 PM.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I do Chakra meditation and Pranayama (a breathing yogic technique) every single day at least for about one hour at the Temple. I do feel energized when I am meditating. In a puranas (sacred scriptures), there are stories where monks have achieved a transendental state (nirvana or moksha) by doing lots of meditation, I guess that is what is truly meant by experiencing your spiritual energy. In Madurai, there are some monks who perform meditation for days even without eating food at the Temple. Yes, I do feel it when I practice Chakra meditation.

I just took a look at the sites that you put in the first post of this thread..... and Now instead of telling you what I think about energy itself.....I'll tell you what I think about the Meditating and all the practices of it
    (such as Chakra;Pranayama;yoga;whatever)
    I think that When you meditate....yes....you can release energy as in "Ready to do things" or just feel more "empowered"
    -Chakra Seven (Thought, Universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge)
    I have doubts....You cant gain wisdom or go to the stars beyond by sitting their meditating....You can go to ur own lil world<---(NOT BEING OFFENSIVE WHEN I SAY THIS) But you Can't know more when you come out of meditating....
    -Chakra Six (Light, Archetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection)
    My understanding of this and what I think the "Most" it can do is......
    When you meditate you can Pretty much "Think" what you need to think through and have a better understanding of the situation.(Because theres silence and you are just thinking ONLY on what YOU want to think bout)
    -Chakra Five (Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression)
    I really don't even understand this one ..... It say that this Chakra can can communicate and be Creative because you are listening to the vibrations in the air that represent language??? I'm confuzzled.
    -Chakra Four (Air, Social identity, oriented to self-acceptance)
    Out of this you can only get That deep sense of peace and centerdness but not exactly love deeply or feel compassion.....Because YOU choose who you want to love or how much you want to love or how much you want to FEEL compassion...It doesn't come from meditating (In my eyes)
    -Chakra Three(Fire, Ego identity, oriented to self-definition)
    Ehhhh......The explanation for this Chakra is sounding like (to me) that when one meditates on this He/she thinks they are god
    non-dominating power
    (NO OFFENSIVENESS)
    -Chakra Two (Water, Emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification)
    This one is akward to me...... I think that if we are meditating we can Accept Change (like it said) and we can have fluidity and grace and depth of feeling(like feel deeper) But for Sexual fulfillment??....I don't even get what the "Sexual fulfillment" it can give you....
    -Chakra One(Earth, Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation)
    This one well....By meditating we CAN not become stronger....I bulieve maybe Stronger willed ...but not stronger.....When we do Yoga we become stronger ...But when we meditate The only thin we can be "stronger" at is our will and What we do in situations when we Need to be strong....If you get what I mean..........But for health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.
    Once again it seems as tho we think we are more towards god.

If I ever sounded offensive up there and you feel offended...I am sorry......That's just what I think and know.....And I know you and A million others do all of this and I don't Object you DOING it....I just don't believe All of it....as expained ALL up there...lol......If I am or was Confusing up there....then Sorry..That was lots to write and yea......Whew that is a day and half to read right there^^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

If I ever sounded offensive up there and you feel offended...I am sorry......That's just what I think and know.....And I know you and A million others do all of this and I don't Object you DOING it....I just don't believe All of it....as expained ALL up there...lol......If I am or was Confusing up there....then Sorry..That was lots to write and yea......Whew that is a day and half to read right there^^
    I respect of what you said. But I have to say that the knowledge you gain from those websites is not comprehensive. To learn the pure meaning, come to the masters here (Madurai-Chakra), or in China (to learn their chi), or to Japan (KI). There are higher meanings that cannot be explained here. I, wholeheartedly, respect you perspective, but I do hold on to mine, always. BTW, I am a not person, who gets offended for what people have to say. You have your rights, respect them.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 11, 2005 at 12:10 PM.

Thanks

I respect of what you said. But I have to say that the knowledge you gain from those websites is not comprehensive. To learn the pure meaning, come to the masters here (Madurai-Chakra), or in China (to learn their chi), or to Japan (KI). There are higher meanings that cannot be explained here. I, wholeheartedly, respect you perspective, but I do hold on to mine, always. BTW, I am a not person, who gets offended for what people have to say. You have your rights, respect them.
    HAhah Kewl........Yea we both have our ways.......I don't COMPLETELY understand any of this cuz I really dont study in or even ON it....But yea ....now actually I'm interested to learn bout all these things.....Sounds VERY interesting.....So then I can have a better understanding.
    I'm not like angry or upset about this whole convo...I'm like exited...Which I dunno iss makin me feel weird......cuz I'm like exited....lol.....Maybe its cuz I LOVE Japan and like everythin bout it......hahaha.....So yea anyway..........Thanx fer a good "Discussion/talk/Whatvere u wanna call it........It was FuN

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    HAhah Kewl........Yea we both have our ways.......I don't COMPLETELY understand any of this cuz I really dont study in or even ON it....But yea ....now actually I'm interested to learn bout all these things.....Sounds VERY interesting.....So then I can have a better understanding.
    I'm not like angry or upset about this whole convo...I'm like exited...Which I dunno iss makin me feel weird......cuz I'm like exited....lol.....Maybe its cuz I LOVE Japan and like everythin bout it......hahaha.....So yea anyway..........Thanx fer a good "Discussion/talk/Whatvere u wanna call it........It was FuN
    Glad to hear it. Thank you as well.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...some have several reasons to believe that a physical form of ki can be created. One that could be "seen"...

Some explain it through particles...
    A study in it has shown someone who let out an extreme amount of energy had an unknown chemical/base? that went through a lead block.
    ...well, that was a study in Japan.
    If you want to look more in depth to it, I could possibly find you the resources to those.

...there were rumors that a martial artist in the mountains manipulated a lightning strike (it struck him) and shot it just as one would talk about in an anime.
    Being that these were just rumors, I wouldn't exactly be able to give anyone resources to that.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ it's a cool rommor at that!!!

in my opinion, it's when one spirit connects with God in a way that has not really been exposed before...

however, Ki is abused in a big way (one of the most noted is the Muslim Phillipinos, ask SK) and it makes me sad becuz Ki is a very beautiful thing...

and effective ~_^!!!

oohhh!oohhh! and if you find someone abusing Ki, you can report it to the Shaolin monks in your country and they'll personally go and either convince that person to stop or show them why they are men of legends!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast