Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Chakra, Chi, and KI

Newbie purifier_model may be famous one day purifier_model may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Chakra, Chi, and KI

So many posts on this thread have said "it's not humanly possible to make a kamehameha wave". I just have one question. Why not? Being human makes it more possible than if we were any other animal. Because we can realize the energy called chakra (or chi or ki), we can use that energy in any way we can think of. There's a thing in yoga called siddhi. They are supposed to be "special abilities" putting it simply. People have said that a yogi can fly. Just look at transendental meditation. Unless that is a widely believed in hoax, then those people are using their chakra to float in the air. Why could they not manipulate that energy to creat a wave of power? This is not the recomended use of chakra though. If everyone just went around shooting energy from their hands, it'd be like everyone owning a gun and shooting randomly. Chakra energy should be used to better oneself and surroundings.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i do believe in chakras... if i belive in auras.. i should believe in chakras.. coz when ive been searching about auras.. ive research about chakras.. and i try what they said on how to see auras and chakras.. it is difficult but i try it.. somehow im improving.. and also some psychologist believe that chakras is true
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

REvived thread closing.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5