Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Anime

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Changing Anime

Have you ever seen a Anime and wished that you could change something in it or you thought something isn't right?If so,what Anime was it and what did you want to change?For me it FUllmetal Alchemist,
    ****Spoiler!(when they come back from Lab 4 i think***

I think Maes shouldn't have died i mean.its not he did anything worng is someone had to die it should of been Roy(sorry to say Roy) or the other State Alchemists that killed the Ishbalins
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Aug 19, 2005 at 11:29 AM.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changing Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Have you ever seen a Anime and wished that you could change something in it or you thought something isn't right?If so,what Anime was it and what did you want to change?For me it FUllmetal Alchemist,
    ****Spoiler!(when they come back from Lab 8 i think***

I think Maes shouldn't have died i mean.its not he did anything worng is someone had to die it should of been Roy(sorry to say Roy) or the other State Alchemists that killed the Ishbalins
    I have to agree with you on FMA... I don't get why anyone had to die, i mean Col. Maes slit the girl's throat (i forget her name), even if she is humonculii she shouldn't have come back THAT fast... (and by the way isn't it lab 4?)

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    I have to agree with you on FMA... I don't get why anyone had to die, i mean Col. Maes slit the girl's throat (i forget her name), even if she is humonculii she shouldn't have come back THAT fast... (and by the way isn't it lab 4?)
    I agree. it was lab 4??i thought it was lab 8

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Smells like spoilers.

Moving.

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Lab 5 actually, if your talking about the lab where Greed woke up, and escaped with the Crimson Alchemist...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiselin
    Lab 5 actually, if your talking about the lab where Greed woke up, and escaped with the Crimson Alchemist...
    Well the one when Lust was trying to make Ed make them a pholosifer's Stone.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha. I wouldn't have wanted Kikyou to come back. Just another distraction for Inuyasha. Also, I would of wanted for Kagome to live in the feudal era with Inuyasha and the others. Not the other way around.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

In Tsubasa (it's not really much of a spoiler) but I don't want Sakura to lose all her memories of Syaoran completly... it's too cruel. Hopefully that might work out through.

Mega FMA Spoilers

I do agree that Hughes shouldn't have died, well at least not that early in the series. Just makes me want to shake the life out of Envy even more.

There's too many things that I wished didn't happen in FMA, first one is Hughes, second is Al becoming the Stone, third is when Envy killed Ed, which led to Ed and Al being seprated on other sides of the gate. I wanted a happy ending, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so I have high hopes for the movie.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast