Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Changing Anime

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changing Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    In Tsubasa (it's not really much of a spoiler) but I don't want Sakura to lose all her memories of Syaoran completly... it's too cruel. Hopefully that might work out through.

Mega FMA Spoilers

I do agree that Hughes shouldn't have died, well at least not that early in the series. Just makes me want to shake the life out of Envy even more.

There's too many things that I wished didn't happen in FMA, first one is Hughes, second is Al becoming the Stone, third is when Envy killed Ed, which led to Ed and Al being seprated on other sides of the gate. I wanted a happy ending, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so I have high hopes for the movie.
    I actually found the ending for the series flawless. Perfectly done. The movie should be great as well. Hughes had to die in my oppinion, who else would have been the martyr, would you have cared if ne one else died... i susepect the answer is no..
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Changing Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Inuyasha. I wouldn't have wanted Kikyou to come back. Just another distraction for Inuyasha. Also, I would of wanted for Kagome to live in the feudal era with Inuyasha and the others. Not the other way around.
    yeah that pretty much is what i want

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Envy kills Ed??? Are you serious? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told that Ed and Al get their bodies back to the way they were, but Al loses all his memories...
    Doesn't that happen???

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Thanks

i dont know but i hope ed doesnt die winry and al need him the most

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Miyazaki
    Envy kills Ed??? Are you serious? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told that Ed and Al get their bodies back to the way they were, but Al loses all his memories...
    Doesn't that happen???
    Major spoiler::

yeh but then all uses his remaining body [ philosophers stone ] to transumte ed back to life. all is currently in the gate. ed comes back to life and transmute Alphonse back to life and is transported across the gate and get stuck there. Al gets back his real body as a result of this. Ed and his dad are currently living together and using science as a means to get back to his world.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I didn't know that spoiler...so Al is in heaven, or hell?

Thanks

what bout winry? she just keep's doing atomacanic

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

death knight, tell me more! does ed and al ever get back to normal? what happens to winry? ed and al's dad are with them in the second season, I've heard about this. does everything work out ok?

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast