Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Changing Anime

Newbie Nanaki may be famous one day Nanaki may be famous one day Nanaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changing Anime

i would change FMA i would like it better if Maes haden't died it would be better because Maes is like the best character next to Al (in my opinion) and i think they should make Envy human then kill it!!!(sorry Envy fans i don't mean to offend you!!it's just my opinion!!)

Newbie Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly donno how to change Inuyasha.. the fourth movie was awesome so yeah I don't have anything against the ending. And I just started watching One Piece so yea..

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Inuyasha. I wouldn't have wanted Kikyou to come back. Just another distraction for Inuyasha. Also, I would of wanted for Kagome to live in the feudal era with Inuyasha and the others. Not the other way around.
    Yes kikyo sould have never come back I hate her so much but kag should confess her true love to Inu
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Changing Anime

For me it's Inuyasha...I mean can't Inuyasha and Kagome stay together already?? It's too long!!! I don't really like Kikyo....she's just like an obstacle....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5