Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Changing sexuality

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Changing sexuality

What do you think of changing sexuality (sp) I think it is totally disgusting
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Agreed. I saw a guy that got one of those in the super market once? *shudders* I'm not sure who he was trying to fool, but it's just strange. I wonder why either sex would want to in the first place.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe their attracted to the same sex but don't want to be gay. That's idea is still sick but that the only sane thing a can think about
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    hm, good point, but...still. Oh well, I don't like gays anyway, so how would this be any different?

Thanks
    I'm not gay so I wouldn't know

Thanks
    me neither, (duh) all us staight people can do is watch and wonder, why?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I try not to think about it. I guess its somewhat disturbing, but I mean if peple want to do it I'm not gonna try to stop them. It's their decision no matter how weird it is.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you talking about sex changes (ie: surguical operation to change the sex of one's body) or are you talking about how people cross dress.

Well, my view or both topics, and on homosexuality in general, I approve of it mostly.
    I know some gay and bisexual people, and they are no different to anyone else.
    Also you tend to forget that alot of people are born a different sex to what they actually are... these people don't feel right being the gender they are not, so they wish to change that... hence then becoming a transexual (by sex change operation)

I don't see anything wrong with it, seriously... it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's not the business of anyone either really, they have every right to do what they want to do with their bodies and their lifes. It's the land of freedom isn't it?

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast